Bitcoin.Travel is proud to announce several enhancements to our website’s look and feel.
Bitcoin.Travel, the world”s leading Bitcoin directory, announced today the new design aimed at increasing the usability of its services while bringing it up to current web design standards. This redesign comes after Bitcoin.Travel’s latest expansion of its services list, which now includes listing of online businesses accepting bitcoin, besides real world businesses, that were previously available. Developers also improved UI to make the service more user friendly and intuitive.
“The new design is a lot more cohesive and we hope our existing users will enjoy the experience – we think it’s a huge improvement over the classic Bitcoin.Travel. We believe the website will engender new users with its new, more refined look”, said Tomasz Szast, founder of Bitcoin.Travel.
While the website will remain as functional and easy-to-use as ever, the new design brings two new improvements that will make life easier for bitcoiners and business owners alike. This includes a much sleeker Google Map with access to more information than ever. Maps are accessible on the main page and category listing pages. All the data you need at your fingertips is now only a click away!
The new user-friendly design is expected to help visitors better navigate their way through the site to find, inquire about or purchase the services they need, using bitcoin.
The website also reflects the Bitcoin.Travel’s increased emphasis on web 2.0 tools such as Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoin.Travel)
- Users can register on site and manage the listings they have added. Not only that, they can also renew the place listing further once their listing has expired. With user custom profile fields you can create specific fields for your site visitors.
- Various types of Payment Options are integrated like Paypal and Bank Transfer (payments are required to help us to verify listing and keep the directory up-to-date).
Additional features and content will be added in the coming months to further enhance the experience for visitors to the site.
Future development plans:
- Developing bitcoin payment gateway
- Adding responsiveness – No matter what you use to access the site, be it a mobile device or a laptop – it will always look great thanks to the responsive design which adapts and organizes content for each screen size
- Bringing social media platform functionality into website
1195 total views, 2 today